Saturday, November 7, 2009

The 1st Post











haha?




guess wat?




tis the 1st time i posting on my blog..




when i writing tis blog..




my mind was eMpty =.=~!




duno wat to write..




er..




actualy... my english was not so Geng[Pro] ..haha




but still in the ways trying to improving my Poor English.




so.. going to think sumthing....




Aiks.. watever la








And now.. let me to Introduce myself 1st..




U guys can call me Vince xD




and i was 19 years old tis years..




going 20 d -_-




i Come from johor.. and Born at a place name [segamat]




on 1990-01-05




hear be4? haha




and i'm jz a person around u guys..




cz im jz normal..




not leng zai la.. not rich la.. not famous la..




can say nothing special la..




sumthing unbelieveable..




and feel BAdly abo it..








i HAV NO GF IN TIS [19] YEARS~~




WAT The...




Pity Pity..




but duNo why lo..




Maybe i hAv No Guts lo~~!!




and.. sumtimes lazy to oso la.




oweys think to the wrong side..




and feel alone is suit for me now ba..




haha








Haizz.. FOrget abo it..




dUn tHinK too Much~~




Let's Go For GamE~~




C u Guys ON Next Post..

tat My Pic~




DUN LAUGHTING On Me After U C~~!! @@
haha [Jk] =)







































No comments:

Post a Comment